- The H500i compact mid-tower case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics delivering ideal fan settings through machine learning. Includes two Aer F fans* and two RGB LED strips to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H500i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
- CAM-powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting along with the vertical GPU mount
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
|Dimensions||W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX|
|I/O Ports||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Audio/Mic
|Filters||Front right side panel, bottom front and PSU intake|
|Smart Device||3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans (The RGB channel is not compatible with HUE 2 RGB accessories and Aer RGB 2 fans)
Built-in noise detection module
*Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|System Requirements||PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended.
Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
|Vertical GPU Mount||Support 2 slot GPUs
Riser card with 30cm length recommended. Riser card not included.
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 2+1
|Radiator Support||Front: Up to 280mm
|Fan Support||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm
Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) / 1 x 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 + 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Clearance||Cable Management: 19-23mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Rear Radiator: 60mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)