- The New Powerful GeForce GTX 1650 AMP takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and brilliant performance at up-to 4K in latest games.
- GTX 1650 AMP comes with ‘896 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 128-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 8 Gbps. It is a super compact card measuring 6.39 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with twin 70mm fans with ribbed, deep angled blades that increase the downward pressure ensuring better flow and has ‘Wide Array Aluminium Heatsink’ designed for maximum dispersion of heat evenly which results in efficient cooling.
- It comes with a Display port 1.4, HDMI 2.0b with support for 4K (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz) and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It is factory overclocked with speeds up-to 1725 MHz.
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.
|GPU||GeForce® GTX 1650|
|Video Memory||4GB GDDR5|
|Boost: 1725 MHz|
|Memory Clock||8 Gbps|
|Multi-Display Capability||Triple Display|
|Recommended Power Supply||300W
|DirectX||12 API feature level 12_1|
|Slot Size||Dual Slot|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 7 64-bit|
|Card Length||162.4mm x 111.15mm x 37.1mm / 6.39in x 4.38in x 1.46in|