- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB *ComboPI 18.104.22.168-based and above BIOS are required.1
- Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
- For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- For AMD Other Processors
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- Supports Dual Channel mode
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support x16 mode
- Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support x8 mode
- Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics support x4 mode
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz1,2<
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz1,2<
- 1 x HDMI™ 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @30Hz, 2560x1600 @60Hz1,2<
- Only support when using Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
- 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x RGB LED strip connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- VGA Port
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB 3.2 Gen1
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
- m-ATX Form Factor
8 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.