- Maximum Spike Current: 13,000 Amps
- Grounds AC power with 3-line protection through all 6 sockets
- Delivers power through a 2-metre, heavyduty cables
- Universal Socket
- Grounds AC power with 3-line protection through all 4 sockets
- Response Time-< 1 Nano second
- 1.5 Mtr chord
Features a 420 Joule energy rating to provide surge protection for computers, peripherals and household electronics.
From the Manufacturer
Assured Protection of Electronics
This 6 socket surge protector from Belkin is a very convenient device to use as you can power multiple electronic devices from a single socket. The Belkin F9E600zb2M-GRY is grey in colour and has a 1.5-metre long chord for easy accommodation. The Belkin 6 socket surge protector has a response time of less than 1 nano seconds, making it very reliable product for protection of expensive electronics.
Portability and Safety Features
The Belkin 6 socket protector is light and has a sleek design; it can therefore easily be packed and carried along anywhere. Featuring a 420-joule surge protection rating and maximum spike current of 13,000 amperes, this home surge protector ensures complete safety from any electrical damage during voltage fluctuation. Further, there is a 3-Line protection running through all six sockets of the Belkin F9E600zb2M surge protector that grounds AC power.
- Item Weight: 540 g
- Item Height: 43 mm
- Response Time: Less than 1 nano second
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 14 x 4.3 cm