- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
- Graphics Engine - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Bus Standard - PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL - OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory - GDDR6 8GB
Engine Clock – OC Mode
P Mode : 1730 MHz (Base clock), Up to 1870 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1980 MHz (Boost clock)
Engine Clock – Gaming Mode
P Mode : 1650 MHz (Base clock), Up to 1795 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1905 MHz (Boost clock)
- Stream Processors - 2560
- Memory Clock - 14 Gbps
- Memory Interface - 256-bit
- Resolution - Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support - 6
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support - Yes
- Recommended PSU - 600W
- Power Connectors - 1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
- Software - ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions - 10.6 " x 5 " x 2.1 " Inch, 26.9 x 12.5 x5.4 Centimeter
- Slot - 2.7 slot