|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce<sup®< sup=""> GTX 1660 SUPER™|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 6GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
|Memory Clock||14002 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x Quick Guide|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||10.4 " x 5.1 " x 2.2 " Inch
26.4 x 13 x5.5 Centimeter
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.