- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology, comprised of a layered housing and triple-vent system, reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity. Proprietary 45 mm True Motion Drivers (with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms) are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction.
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response. Lightweight design and optimized lateral pressure provide long time wearing comfort. Aluminum housing structure reduces unwanted vibration. Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort.
- Straight Y-type cable style for ideal balanced connection (Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug)
- Renewal of the award-winning ATH-MSR7 adds audiophile option of a balanced connection
- Includes protective pouch
|Item Weight||671 g|
|Package Dimensions||23 x 22.5 x 8 cm|
|Item model number||ATH-MSR7b|
|Additional Features||Driver Diameter - 45 mm, Frequency Response - 5-50,000 Hz, Sensitivity - 101 dB/mW, Impedance - 36 ohms, CableDetachable - 1.2 m (3.9') cable (3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug to A2DC); detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug to A2DC), Accessories Included - Carrying pouch|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|